Born February 19 – March 20 Symbol:
The Fishes Ruled by:
Neptune Sexy thumbs up:
Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, Taurus Not so much:
Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra, Leo If you like your lovers poetic and compassionate, intuitive to the max and romantic to the depths of their souls, then mystical Pisces is the sign for you. But remember, Pisces is symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions. That says it all! S/he can be slippery, elusive, and confusing, and may well end up schooling you
. Pisces is ruled by Neptune’s power (the watery planet, and thewell-toned god of the sea) and are at home in hazy spaces. They live where mystery and illusion rein and it is hard to tell what is real. They can create fantasies that you will be compelled to dive into, and if you do, will have you drowning in orgasmic pleasures. They do not have sex, they make lurve. Known as The Natural Mystic, they will take you to the peak of your spiritual sexiness. They are capable of deep devotion, but you do have to keep your own head above water and be sure that they are not just being carried away by their own currents and simply feeding you lines to keep the illusion going. I am not asking you to disbelieve the Pisces who showers you with her love, I’m just asking was there alcohol involved. After all, the phrase ‘drinks like a fish’ actually refers to Pisceans, who can tend towards abusing anything that will take them out of this world. I wish I had known that before I got tangled with that very enticing younger Piscean some years back. I guess that’s what comes from dating guys in AA, but hindsight, right? Oh, and WARNING: Pisces themselves, can be highly addictive. Still want to go there? OK, here are my…
6 SIZZLING TIPS FOR SEDUCING THAT PISCES
- Be your most romantic!Show your love with romantic gestures that take your lover away from the everyday and into the depths of fantastical love. Did that sound a bit overdone? Good. DO THAT.
- Ask them what they want:Pisces sometimes find it hard to assert themselves but are very receptive when someone draws them out with grace and care.
- Haul out your flaws!Pisces are drawn to dark souls, so your ‘ugly’ sides may be the hook you reel them in on.
- Or hide them tf away!Some Pisceans are themselves the tortured souls. If you are into deep drama and sleepless nights, go for it. If not, keep it as superficial as possible, to make a quick exit if needed.
- Or both!They live for contradictions, so perhaps you can pull thatoff, and net your Pisces for life!
- Use lube!Heaven knows Pisces can bring the whet, but you will be needing a tube of water-based lubricant for those marathon sex sessions.
PISCES TOP 3 SEX TOYS: ANYTHING AQUA, LINGERIE & LUBE
AQUA-FRIENDLY SEX TOYS:
Of course this sign loves any kind of water-play… keep things sexy and surprising with water-proof sex toys.
Whether you are wearing it or buying it, lingerie brings that super-uber romance vibe every time. How about something sweet, like the Anais Innocence Black Chemise? Italian lace. Enough said.
Lube has so many blissful benefits – read my love song to lube by clicking here.
Any tips to add? We’d love to hear them!
Lots of lube,
PS: This post is based on my succulent experiences with Piscean lovers, topped up by UOG (University of Google). Obviously, there are a multitude of factors that shape anyone’s sexual behavior, besides anything the Zodiac tells us. Disclaimer: done.