TOP 14 BOTTOM TIPS FOR BUTT PLUG BEGINNERS:
- Try it out alone first. This will give you time to practice, in private, relaxing while you assess the fit and feelings.
- Take a good trip to the bathroom beforehand. Relax and let it all go. Am I being too subtle? Poop, is what I’m saying. You don’t have to, but it does empty you out for comfort and confidence.
- Be clean and serene: nothing wrong with an anal douche, or at least a finger with some lovely natural soap.
- Do not use strong soaps! The lower part of the rectum does not house what comes out of one’s bowels. A gentle cleaning, even with just some warm water, is enough.
- Use a silicone-based lube, which offers the most slippery lubrication.
- Start small and soft. Beginners must use the smallest size butt plugs in the most flexible material, like a top-shelf medical grade silicone
- You could start even with a finger or 3 so you can really get a lay of the land.
- Take your time; start low and go slow (like your doc will tell you with certain medications!). No quickies here.
- Be very gentle, never forceful! Gently rock the butt plug, inserting it slo-owly. You can even lie on your side, with your knees pulled up a bit.
- Don’t tense up while you are becoming accustomed to the sensation.
- STOP if it becomes uncomfortable. Re-ass-ess. Start again.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate! If you can’t talk to your partner, they have no business in your anus.
- Flared base, flared base, FLARED BASE. At the point of orgasm the muscles contract and you do not want a trip to the ER to dislodge a foreign object that has been sucked up.
- Never let anyone coerce you. If you have tried a few times and you don’t like it, don’t do it. This should be a pleasure, not a pressure.
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE’RE HERE: ALL THE BUTT-PLUGSYou get so many variations of sizes and materials. Some come in sets of multiple sizes so you can work your way upfrom beginner, to intermediate, and up to advanced. You have your choices of metal, silicones, plastics, glass, ones with glittering crystals (for your partner’s viewing pleasure) and even ones with furry tails! And then, with the wonders of modern technology – you can get vibrating butt-plugs too! Oh, and what about vibrators with attached anal beads… An exciting array that will offer you orgasmic good times up the wazzoo! Need more info on back door pleasures? Read Olivia’s post on anal for beginners. Bottoms up Irit. PS: here are our…
Our Top selling BUTT-PLUGS